Warner's Sloe Gin
70 CL, ABV 30%
Sloe berries are hand picked in an afternoon. Steeped for a month. Bursting with flavor from our hedgerows, the wonder of Mother Nature.
Rich sloe and cherry with blood oranges give a luscious nose with some sweetness and a slight sour note. A wonderfully thick feel, with blackberry jam and a little nutmeg. Cinnamon mixes with the tart sloes and a little sweet orange to give a truly decadent experience. The finish is long with dark chocolate, juniper and some sweetness the lingers gently on the palate.
Savour neat over ice, with a zesty lemon tonic or simply top with bubbles for sparkles and laughter.
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2015
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2015