Warner's Harrington Dry Gin
70 CL, ABV 44%
Fresh from source, Warner farm’s own spring. Bold and spicy pepper with cardamom appear on the nose and acquiesce to elderflower and subtle vanilla. The finish is long and smooth with gentle nutmeg and black pepper spice.
Best served bold. Pair with a premium Indian tonic water and a slice of orange, then close your eyes, feel the breeze and step outside.
- The Gin Masters Gold (London Dry) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2019
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2019
- New York World Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Contemporary Gin) 2017